The 2019 contest is now over. We will have the 2020 application up later in the year. Stay tunded!
2019 Contestant Application Closed.
Do you think you have what it takes to be Ms San Francisco Leather? Look for the 2020 contest application here coming soon in 2019. If you have any questions regarding the contest or contestants please contact daddysal@mssfelather.
Join Us For the 2019 Contest & Meet and Greet!
Our Contest Categories
- Interview in Street/Casual Wear (75 points): Contestants will be interviewed by the judging panel prior to the evening portions of the contest. These interviews will be closed to the public. Contestants will be judged on their ability to think on their feet, their knowledge of lifestyle-related issues and history, and how they respond to the questions asked of them. The appropriate dress for this section is street legal leather/fetish/kink wear.
- Speech and Formal Wear (45 points): Contestants will each be given 90 seconds to speak on a topic of their choice related to the Leather/Fetish/Kink community. Contestants will be judged on the delivery of their speech as well as on their formal wear (what you would wear to a formal leather/fetish/kink event or banquet).
- Fantasy (35 points): Each contestant will be given 5 minutes to perform a fantasy on stage. Contestants will be scored on the creativity they use in the fantasy portion and how well they engage the audience.
- On Stage Pop Question and Cruise/Bar Wear (20 points): Each contestant will randomly select one pop question to answer on stage. Questions will be submitted by the community at the Meet and Greet, the judges and emcee. The appropriate dress for this section is your sexy best.
- Comportment (25 points): Judges will observe each contestant throughout the contest weekend and judge each contestant on their comportment during the weekend.
Our Contest Venue
We are proud to hold our contenst each year at the SOMArts Cultural Center in San Francisco. SOMArts leverages the power of art as a tool for social change through multi-disciplinary events and exhibitions. Equipping artists with the space, mentorship and support they need to shift perspectives and innovate solutions, SOMArts fosters access to arts and culture for collective liberation and self-determination. Learn more here >
934 Brannan St, San Francisco, Between 8th & 9th St.