- Resident of Northern California, willing and able to represent the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 21 years of age or over.
- Must identify as a leatherwoman regardless of sexual orientation or social label.
- Must attend all 2022-2023 Ms San Francisco Leather events listed on the Contestant Agreement.
- Provide at least one basket of items to be auctioned at the contest in support of the Ms San Francisco Leather Titleholder Fund.
- Application acceptance period opens October 1st, 2021 through Deadline of December 15th, 2021 – Midnight.
- Contestants for the Ms San Francisco Leather Contest must provide all of the information required, no later than Midnight on December 15th, 2021.
The judges are prominent members of the leather/fetish/kink community, whom we feel best represent the ideals & character traits that we would like to see in our titleholder. Each judge represents a different portion of the local, national or international community. All exhibit the sense of community, work ethic & independent character that we feel makes a strong titleholder.
- Each judge will give each contestant a score, up to the maximum amount in each category.
- These scores will then be averaged together to form the final score in each category.
- Final category scores for each contestant will be added together & the individual with the highest total, will be declared ‘Ms San Francisco Leather’ for that title year.
See detailed Scoring Categories in the next section below.
Are you the next Ms SF Leather? Enter the competition to find out!
HOW TO APPLY
Contest applications must be received by: Midnight, December 15th, 2021.
1. Download the application here [2022 App will be available October 1st, 2021]: 2022 CONTESTANT APPLICATION
2. Complete & save the application for your own records. Email a copy to the address provided in the application.
3. You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application from the Contestant Coordinator within 24 hours.