Tomo is a butch leatherdyke who found the leather community on the back of her partner’s motorcycle 25+ years ago. She has presented classes, produced events, served as judge, keynote speaker, and emcee since. She belongs to Ms Rhonda, is served by her boy levi and part of a chosen leather family.
She is a Producer Northwest Leather Celebration, Producer of the Ms Sacramento Leather Contest, served as Northwest slave 2015 and International slave 2016. She Produced International Ms Leather for seven years, is a founder of the Dyke Uniform Corps, Director of MAsT: Sacramento, member of Queer Leather Association Sacramento, MAsT: San Francisco, and The Exiles. She was awarded the Pantheon of Leather President's Award in 2013 and the slave Heart Award in 2018.
Titles / Awards / Recognition
- Producer Northwest Leather Celebration
- Producer of the Ms Sacramento Leather Contest
- Northwest slave 2015
- International slave 2016
- Produced International Ms Leather for 7 years
- A founder of the Dyke Uniform Corps
- Director of MAsT: Sacramento
- Pantheon of Leather President's Award in 2013
- slave Heart Award in 2018
CALL FOR CONTESTANTS
Are YOU the next Ms. SF Leather? Do you know someone who would be an excellent representative of our diverse Leather Community? Apply TODAY!
Application DEADLINE is December 15, 2019.