Jack Thompson is International Mr. Leather 2019! He is a widely respected leather craftsman, performer, wolf and Bay Area native.
He is a founding father of ONYX Northwest and current member of ONYX Mid-Atlantic. Jack both represented Mr. May for the Bare Chest calendar and became the 2019 Leatherman of Color. In 2019 he also was awarded The Pantheon of Leather’s Man of the Year, ONYX’s Mufasa’s Lion Strength Award and The Imperial Court’s Marcus Hernandez International Leather Leadership Award. A proud biracial, transgender, HIV-positive Leatherman. Remember that if you are enough for you, then you are enough.
Titles / Awards / Recognition
- International Mr. Leather 2019
- Bare Chest Calendar - Mr. May
- 2019 Leatherman of Color
- Pantheon of Leather’s - Man of the Year 2019
- ONYX’s Mufasa’s Lion Strength Award 2019
- The Imperial Court’s - Marcus Hernandez International Leather Leadership Award 2019