- CONTESTANT APPLICATION CLOSED! See All Our 2020 Contestants HERE!
- Resident of Northern California, willing and able to represent the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 21 years of age or over.
- Must identify as a leather woman regardless of sexual orientation or social label.
- Must attend all 2020-2021 Ms San Francisco Leather events listed on the Contestant Agreement.
- Provide at least one basket of items to be auctioned at the contest in support of the Ms San Francisco Leather Titleholder Fund.
- Contestants for the Ms San Francisco Leather Contest must provide all of the information required no later than December 30, 2019.
- The judges are prominent members of the leather/fetish/kink community whom we feel best represent the ideals and character traits that we would like to see in our titleholder. Each represents a different portion of the local, national or international community. All exhibit the sense of community, work ethic and independent character that we feel makes a strong titleholder.
- Each judge will give each contestant a score up to the maximum amount in each category. These scores will then be averaged together to form the final score in each category. Final category scores for each contestant will be added together and the individual with the highest total will be declared “Ms San Francisco Leather 2020.”
- Interview in Street/Casual Wear (75 points): Contestants will be interviewed by the judging panel prior to the evening portions of the contest. These interviews will be open to the public. Contestants will be judged on their ability to think on their feet, their knowledge of leather lifestyle-related issues and history, and how they respond to the questions asked of them. The appropriate dress for this section is “street legal” leather/fetish/kink wear.
- Speech and Formal Wear (45 points): Contestants will each be given 90 seconds to speak on a topic of their choice related to the Leather/Fetish/Kink community. Contestants will be judged on the delivery of their speech as well as on their formal wear (what you would wear to a formal leather/fetish/kink event or banquet).
- Fantasy (35 points): Each contestant will be given 5 minutes to perform a fantasy on stage. Contestants will be scored on the creativity they use in the fantasy portion and how well they engage the audience.
- On Stage Pop Question and Cruise/Bar Wear (20 points): Each contestant will be asked a question to answer on stage. Questions will be submitted by the Contest staff. The appropriate dress for this section is your sexy best.
- Leather Presence (25 points): Judges will observe each contestant throughout the Meet and Greet, during the interviews and at the contest and judge each contestant on their conduct, manner and leather expression during the contest events.